A face covering (mask), closed toe shoes, clothing appropriate for the weather. It is recommended that you wear sunscreen. Please bring water to drink.
**Spirit's Promise reserves the right to reschedule any volunteer opportunities due to inclement weather, animal illness, etc. Every effort will be made to give volunteers ample notice of such changes.**
- Breakfast for all animals/Prep of medicine by Barn Manager
- Collecting/Washing bowls
- Dinner Prep
- Walking Horses out to different pastures
- Chickens/Ducks let out
- Collecting of Empty Hay Bags
- Mucking the barn (Misfits, In and Outs, Main Barn)
- Hay dropped in Barn/outside
- Water re-filled Barn/outside
NO SHOW POLICY:
- Volunteer opportunites at Spirit's Promise Equine Rescue are limited and in high demand by volunteers eager to join. If a volunteer registers for a volunteer time period and is a no show 2x, his or her volunteer access will be revoked for 12 months.